One-minute Digest on Us and Market
Aug 1 – Aug 7, 2020
- Total Market Cap of Digital Assets: $358 bln (as of Aug 7, 10:00 a.m. UTC, CoinMarketCap)
- Bitcoin’s Weekly Price Range: $10,960 - $11,970
- BTC and ETH extended the rally this week, up by 7.70% & 19.98% respectively.
- Weekly increase of asset holders by blockchain address: 8,771,380 for BTC, 68,621,171 for ETH
Aug 6 – Geeq (GEEQ) listed under the trading pair of GEEQ/USDT.
Geeq is based on a new blockchain consensus protocol called Proof of Honesty (PoH). PoH empowers users who hold tokens on the platform to determine for themselves whether the network of validating nodes is behaving honestly.
Aug 7 – Serum (SRM) listed under the trading pair of SRM/USDT. SRM Auction started on 10:00 a.m. EDT. Trading to start on Aug 11.
Serum is the world's first completely decentralized derivatives exchange with trustless cross-chain trading brought to you by Project Serum, in collaboration with a consortium of crypto trading and DeFi experts.
- DeFi: Market cap: $9,499,104,663 (As of Aug 7, 1 p.m. UTC, CoinGecko), Total value locked: 4.46 bln (as of Aug 7, 1 p.m. UTC, Defi Pulse)
DeFi Project Highlights
- Swingby (SWINGBY) Staking Service: Stake SWINGBY to compound rewards. Est. Compound Annualized Return (APY) up to 65%.
- 3-Month Orion Protocol (ORN) Pre-Staking Program: 39% Est. Annualized Return for the first month.
- 3-Month XDai (STAKE) Pre-Staking Program concluded on Aug 5, 2:00 p.m. UTC. BitMax will make the official transition to xDai (STAKE) on-chain staking.
- Deploy Isolated Margin Mode for Futures Trading
- Display of Project Introduction on Trading Pages for PC and App
Note: Please refer to announcement on bitmax.io official website for further details.